Cookies are files that the web stores in the browsers of visitors, containing information that can be recovered later in further interactions with the web.
If you do not want cookies stored in your navigator, you can configure it so that it always rejects cookies, rejects third-party cookies, or those that are erased when the browser closes or only those from domains that are not trustworthy.
Instructions are available for configuring how browsers work with cookies Chrome / Chromium, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox o Safari, which are the most commonly used. For other programmes, consult the help pages specific to each browser.
Codex-u.com is not responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of the companies that operate the services that install third-party cookies in this web site. Below is a detailed list of the cookies used on this web. Some or all of these will be installed, depending on the activity of the user:
• _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
• Technical cookies for personalising the web. They record certain transactions in order to make navigation easier afterwards.
• This stores the user’s preferred language for browsing.
• This allows analytical cookies to be installed after the user has given consent.
• This allows the system to check that the cookies are working properly.
• google.com and gstatic.com: Nid, channel identifier
• It collects anonymous statistics of what visitors do on the web site and the pages they visit.
• Linkedin.com: Bcookie, L1E, X-LI-IDC
• This Cookie belongs to the LinkedIn social network and is installed by its complements to enable content to be shared.
• Facebook.com: Act, c_user, csm, datr, fl, lu, p, presence, s, sub, xs
• A Cookie from the Facebook social network, installed by its complements to enable content to be shared.
• Twitter.com: _utma, utmb, utmc, utmz, guestid, remember_checked, remember_checked_on, secure_session, twll
• A Cookie from the Twitter social network, installed by its complements to enable content to be shared.
• Youtube.com: Pref, visitor-info-live, ysc
A Cookie from the YouTube social network, installed by its complements to enable videos to be played and to count their viewings.